Are Smeg Kettles Worth It?
Smeg Kettles are the must have kitchen appliance for the stylish and modern home. 2021 has seen the popularity in this Kettle brand sore! What makes the Smeg Kettle so popular? Is it worth the hype?
Smeg appliances are the embody everything that is beautiful about Italian design, sleek, glossy and eye catching these Kettles make a statement.
So are they worth it?
- The Look: They look great on any bench top and can easily coordinate with any kitchen decor.
- They come in so many different styles, sizes and colours
- Unlike your standard kettle, the Smeg versions offer variable temperature settings. This means you can finally brew your tea at the right temperature, or heat water up without bringing it to a full boil.
- The Smeg kettle features a cordless design
- Smeg kettles are quiet
- Some models from the Smeg kettle range have a 1.7 litre capacity. This is great for those who have large families.
- Push-button lid that flips open and a 360-degree swivel base, so it's suitable for both right and left-handers.
- They have a stainless limescale filter that's easy to clean
A recent survey on Good Housekeeping website gave the Smeg Retro Kettle glowing reviews
- Ease of use: 5/5
- Design: 5/5
- Instructions: 5/5